Heilerde-Gesellschaft Luvos Just GmbH & Co. KG
The Heilerde-Gesellschaft Luvos Just GmbH & Co. KG was founded by Adolf Just in Blankenburg in 1918. Very soon, "Adolf Justs Luvos Heilerde" had become a natural medicine that was held in high esteem both at home and abroad. The consequences of WWII required a stop of manufacture. After WWII, the Heilerde-Gesellschaft moved to Bad Homburg in Hesse and later to neighbouring Friedrichsdorf, where it has its seat still today. The company is convinced of the ingredient Healing Earth which is a mixture of minerals and trace. Luvos® Healing Earth is manufactured in accordance with GMP guidelines and DIN EN ISO 13485 as a licensed drug and medical devices.